Cartoning packaging machine
Omag srl design and manufactures cartoning packaging machines
SINGLE-DOSE PACKAGING MACHINES: OMAG PRODUCED SINCE 1973
In 40 years of work in the packaging world we have developed a unique expertise in our sector, and today our company is self-sufficient for its entire production process, starting from technical and commercial analyses and moving on through order management, mechanical, electronics and software design, mechanical construction, assembly of all components and final trials, followed by comprehensive after-sales assistance services.
CARTONING PACKAGING MACHINES: VAST RANGE OF PACKAGING MACHINES
Our production includes a vast range of packaging machines for pouches and cartons:
- intermittent-motion horizontal packaging machines for pouches sealed on 3/4 sides and Doypacks;
- continuous-motion vertical multi-line packaging machines for single-portion sachets sealed on 4 sides;
- intermittent-motion vertical machines for stick packs.
All packaging machines can be supplied for one or more lines, and can therefore be used for small, medium and large productions runs.
CARTONING PACKAGING MACHINES: AUTOMATIC OR SEMI AUTOMATIC SYSTEM
They can also be supplied combined with the latest automatic or semi-automatic systems to pack sachets in boxes of various types, formats and dimensions.
Various configurations are available:
- horizontal carton packaging machines with intermittent or continuous motion to produce classic pre-glued packs
- automatic forming/closing machines for the production of cartons starting from flat cut-outs folded by the machine around the bags, which are directly positioned in the final pack
- sachet counters that can be combined with machines for bulk and case packs, also available in automatic versions with closure by tape or glue
In addition to automatic carton packaging machines, OMAG offers all its experience in the supply of units to be combined with these machines at the end of the packaging line.
These units, directly designed, constructed and assembled in-house by Omag, apply robotized solutions to pack sachets or stick packs in a variety of configurations, including flat, edgeways, in rows or loose, depending on your needs.
CARTONING PACKAGING MACHINES: PHOTOGALLERY