Pouch packaging machines for water, milk and oil
Omag srl design and manufactures pouch packaging machines for water, milk and oil
PACKAGING MACHINES FOR WATER: THE PROCESS
In 40 years of work in the packaging world we have developed a unique expertise in our sector, and today our company is self-sufficient for its entire production process.
- Technical and commercial analyses
- Moving on through order management
- Mechanical, electronics and software design
- Mechanical construction
- Assembly of all components
- Final trials
- After-sales assistance services
PACKAGING MACHINES FOR WATER: THE PRODUCTION
Our production includes a vast range of pouch packaging machines:
- intermittent-motion horizontal packing machines for pouches sealed on 3/4 sides and Doypacks;
- continuous-motion vertical multi-line packaging machines for single-portion sachets sealed on 4 sides;
- intermittent-motion vertical machines for stick packs.
Pouch packaging machines are constructed in compliance with the strictest GMP standards, with a priority focus on unique features like extreme accessibility, easy cleaning and compact design.
The limited number of components present ensures in fact that our pouch packaging machines have very limited dimensions, allowing them to be installed in restricted production spaces.
With their clear and functional controls, multilingual menu and the possibility of entering up to 100 different programs from the keyboard, Omag pouch packaging machines are also very easy to use.
Omag is always ready and willing to enhance these characteristics by creating made-to-measure products to suit the specific needs of every client, working together to develop the best possible solution.
PACKAGING MACHINES FOR WATER: PHOTOGALLERY