In this section, you will learn OMAG S.r.l. management procedures, with reference to the processing of the users’ personal Data.
This information has a information value as specified in art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Data Protection Law), and as specified in art. 13 of Regulation No 2016/679 of the European Parliament on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data to those who interact with web services by Omag S.r.l., accessible at the address corresponding to the page www.omag-pack.com.
This information applies only to the site of Omag s.r.l. and not for other websites consulted by the user through links.
1. Owner of Data treatment
The personal data controller is OMAG S.r.l. with main office in Via G.Santi 42/A, 61012 – Gradara (PU) – Italy - VAT 02154180406.
If you need any information or any exercising the user’s right please contact the e-mail address email@example.com.
2. Data Processing
- Navigation Data
Software procedures used to operate the Site www.omag-pack.com acquire, during the normal course of operation, some personal data transferred by safe protocols.
Such information is not collected to be associated with specific individuals, but they could through the processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses, type of browser and parameters of the device used for logging in to a Site, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the numerical code indicating the status of the answer given by the server (correct, error, and so on) and other parameters regarding the operative systems and the information environment of the users. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the Site and to check that it functions properly.
- Data supplied by the User
This policy also applies for the treatment of Data provided on a voluntary basis by the data subject to access some services(Forms, sending of CV, etc.).
3. Purposes of the processing operations
Data gathered by the website during its work are used for the purposes identified above and for the following purposes:
- to navigate through the website, and to allow the delivery of our services, the website securyty, contractual, administrative and accounting relations;
- to fulfill the user’s request;
- to comply with any obligations prescribed by applicable laws, compliance with regulations or community standards, or to satisfy requests from authorities;
- to realize direct marketing activities by e-mail for similar products as those purchased, pursuant to article 130, paragraph 4 of the Civil Code, unless your refusal to receive such communication that you may express at any time;
- send to the user promotional or marketing materials including newsletters and market research, through automated and non-automated systems. It is specified that the owner supported a single consent for the above-mentioned marketing purposes pursuant to General Authorization of the Authority for Privacy “Guidelines on the subject of Promotional activity and against spam” of 4 July 2013. If User wished to refuse the processing of the data for the marketing purposes performed by the means indicated, may do so at any time by contacting Omag srl at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- For statistical purposes without tracing the user identity.
To this end, we inform you that your data will never be published on the Internet or communicated to third parties, except as may be required by any legal obligations or due to technical needs associated with the provision of our services.
4. User rights
The User has the right to request access to his/her data, to obtain the updating, the rectification, the integration, to request the restriction on processing as provided by art. 18 Regulation EU, the possibility to oppose the process for legitimate reasons, to require the data portability (art. 20 Regulation EU). Moreover the user has the right to request their removal, on the transformation into anonymous form, the interdiction of data processed in violation of the law.
The personal data subject has also the right to obtain certification that updating, rectification or integration of the data, cancellation, the blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, even with reference to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where such information proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right to oppose.
Requests may be sent to the Data Controller, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
For a complete description of user rights’ see Arts. 15 et seq. of the Regulation EU 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
5. Data storage
The storage of Data will be conducted for the time period necessary to achieve the above purposes (limitation principle of the conservation, art 5, GDPR) pursuant to the timetable envisaged by the laws.
6. Data security
This Site legally and correctly deals with the data of the users by adopting any safety measures aimed at avoiding unauthorized accesses, divulgation, modification or destruction of the Data. Treatment is carried out through informatic and/ or telematic tools, according to organization modes and logics strictly linked to given purposes.
As well as the Data controller, in certain circumstances, categories of employees involved with the organization of the site, may have access to data. (administrative and sales personnel, lawyers, system administrators) external professionals (technical service providers, users of courier services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
7. Document modification
Users are regularly encouraged to consult the page to stay right up-to-date with the latest news.
On May 25th 2018 the document was updated to be in line with the legislative provisions and in particular in compliance with Regulation EU 2016/679.
Cookies are small text files assigned to a user’s browser, they are used to store information that may involve the User, his/her preferences, or the device used to access the internet (computer, tablet, smartphone), they are used to adjust the functioning to the user expectations for a personalized web experience and giving the possibility to save choices previously made. During normal browsing, user can receive on his/her terminals websites cookies or different webservers (third parties cookies). This happens because on the visited website elements such as images, maps, sounds, specific link to web pages in other domains on different servers may be included.
Hereby, in accordance with Articles 13 and 122 of the Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, the owner of the data, informs you that in its website there are three types of cookies:
- session cookies
- persistent third-part cookies
- profiling cookies
The use of session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable a safe and efficient navigation of the site.
- Cookies of Google Analytics. Our website is using Google Analytics exclusively for statistical purposes. Cookies collect information in an aggregate form for the purpose of monitoring and analyzing access to all areas of the site. The information gathered by these cookies about your use of the website are communicated to Google Inc. For further details see https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and to disable placement of cookies into the users’ terminal equipment, because their use for the purpose of the website navigation is optional.
- Youtube cookies. Please note that Youtube cookies displayed on our website are sent to individual user terminals. These cookies not essential requisite for website navigation activate only when access to the website through the social icon takes place. It works by entering on their respective website to which we refer readers for greater details and disable placement of cookies on user’s device.
The website may employ third party cookie profiling. These are cookies used to track a user's overall activity online and to create profiles following his/her tastes, habits, choices, and so on.
Thanks to these cookies, some advertising messages (in line with the preferences expressed by the user during the online navigation) can be transferred to the user’s terminal. They may also exchange information and trace his/her personal web surfing habits which is registered to one of the existing services.
The personal data contained in cookies on our Site are not disseminated and are processed through automated systems for all the time that is strictly necessary to attain the purposes for which they have been collected.
Specific safety measures are applied for preventing loss of data, illegal or improper use and unauthorized access or not compliant with the purposes for which it was gathered.
The parties to whom the personal data refer enjoys the rights specified in art. 7 of the Legislative Decree no 196/2003 which may be exercised at any time by writing to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, or may be deposited at the Owner’s premises
Support on browser configuration
Users can manage preferences on cookies directly from within their browser. Disabling all the Cookies may result the site not running smoothly.
You can find information on how to manage the Cookies in your browser on the following web pages:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/ca/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/