Single-dose packaging machines for liquids
Omag srl design and manufactures single-dose packaging machines for liquids
PACKAGING MACHINES FOR LIQUIDS: THE SINGLE DOSE SACHETS
Omag has been a specialist since 1973 in the design and construction of packaging machines for liquids in single-dose sachets, heat-sealed and in a variety of shapes, types and dimensions.
In particular, the products that can be automatically packaged with these machines include liquid, paste, creamy and gel products for the various sectors of the food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and chemical industries.
The entire range of Omag machines contribute to the packing of these products:
- horizontal and vertical packaging machines for packets sealed on 3 and 4 sides;
- vertical machines for stick packs;
- semi-automatic systems;
- complete automatic lines.
PACKAGING MACHINES FOR LIQUIDS: THE BATCHING UNIT
To make this possible however, our packaging machines for liquids in single-dose sachets must be fitted with a purpose-built batching system.
This pump batching unit is a batching system for packaging liquid and paste products with specific characteristics:
- the hopper and batching pipes are fitted with clamp connectors for rapid dismantling and cleaning
- the system can by operated by brushless motors that permit fine regulation of batch quantities
- machines can also be pre-fitted for connection to a clean-in-place (CIP) system
The batching unit can be fitted with special thermostat system for all products that must be packed while hot, at a higher temperature than the surroundings.
PACKAGING MACHINES FOR LIQUIDS: DOSING SYSTEM PHOTOGALLERY